1. I've started a new blog and I'm taking part in "Ten Things of Thankful" again.
2. Emiko has made a beautiful Christmas wreath for me.
3. We are enjoying the stollen.
4. I helped organize the Christmas party for the church school. which was held last Sunday.
5. I'm thankful for the three ladies who made some pan cakes for the party.
6. I've finished the English to Japanese translation assignment for Our Daily Bread Ministies and handed it in.
7. I'm thankful for this reminder.
image credit: Our Daily Bread
-- "Set a guard over my mouth, Lord. Keep watch over the door of my lips."-- This is my daily prayer. (It seems to me that I should be saying this prayer ceaselessly.)
8. I deep cleaned the kitchen on Thursday.
9. I've crocheted a few Christmas ornaments with some leftover yarn.
10. I'm rereading Ole Hallesby's Prayer in Japanese. I'm deeply impressed with chapter 1.